Haiku Tuesday- The Tired Cycle

by Christine@TheAums on August 9, 2011 · 6 comments

Aloha! It’s Haiku Tuesday and this week, Brandi at Mama Knows It All requested a video haiku…how fun! That’s not too much work! No problem! Haha…I’m totally kidding, but I’m a bit disappointed that in the end, it came down to laundry…again!

Not sure how many haikus and posts I’ve written about laundry, but this one comes off as a bit depressing if you ask me. And if you ask my husband, a bit melodramatic. Excuse me! I mean, laundry is not the most thrilling event of my (yes, MY) daily (yes DAILY) life. In fact, as you’ll see…I’m pretty tired of it!

I promise to bring you a much more optimistic video on laundry later this week, starring the Aumies! Until then, it’s back to the never-ending wash cycle for me…

Do you haiku? Try it! Then link up at Mama Knows It All!

Jeanne August 9, 2011 at 11:43 am

This is hilarious!!! I only have one kid and I feel your pain! How will I ever handle any more laundry!! Oh that’s right- I’m a mom, I can do anything!

Christine@TheAums August 9, 2011 at 3:34 pm

Honestly, I was sitting on the floor of the laundry room, folding and sorting away, when I looked at those towels all stacked up and thought they would make a great pillow. So I lay my head down and BAM…haiku inspiration!

Jeanne August 9, 2011 at 5:28 pm

hahaha Haikuspiration, if you will!

Christine@TheAums August 9, 2011 at 5:36 pm

Did you see my tweet about #vaiku….that’s video haiku…Oh, and I’ve been using the word BAM lately thanks to you!

Brandi August 9, 2011 at 12:11 pm

I am howling right now!!! This is so funny!!! LOL! Now I don’t feel so bad about my laundry melodrama…you totally have me beat!!!!!

Christine@TheAums August 9, 2011 at 3:36 pm

Glad I could make you feel better, Brandi. Some days it is just out of control. But honestly, some days it’s not so bad and the kids help so I thought I’d better show that too. I have a vlog coming out end of the week sometime showing how you can get your kids involved in helping. Stay tuned!