Monday Listicles- 10 Yin Yang

by Christine@TheAums on August 24, 2011 · 20 comments

If you do the math correctly, my post for Stasha’s Monday Listicles is actually a day early! Woohoo! I’ll admit, I did entertain the thought of skipping out because it’s not called Wednesday Listicles for crying out loud, but how could I when the theme was 10 Yin Yang?! If you’ll notice, my husband is practically the star of this little comic which tells you a lot about him…which tells you a lot about me for marrying him, no? Photobucket

Jessica August 24, 2011 at 10:54 pm

I like how you found all pictures of yin/yang. First post I saw that did that.

Christine@TheAums August 24, 2011 at 11:15 pm

I was dying to try out comiclife.com after seeing Stasha’s latest creations. Guess that’s part of what took me so long…had to learn my way around new software, and you of all people know how long that takes me!

Sweaty August 24, 2011 at 11:02 pm

Not familiar with Monday Listicles, but I’ve got to say you’ve got yourself a very cool post up here. I really liked how you did this comic-style… and all those ten yin-yangs… AWESOME!

My daughter was also born in the year of the Monkey, and she IS a little cheeky monkey! Can’t stop moving and grinning ever since she’s born :)

Your hubb’s necklaced? Wow… did he collect each charm separately or did they come altogether?

Christine@TheAums August 24, 2011 at 11:23 pm

Thanks so much! Monday Listicles is hosted by Stasha @ northwestmommy.com. Every Monday you can link up a list of 10- either following the theme or your own. She inspired me to try out comiclife.com and you know what…I love it! I definitely want to play around with it some more.
I so love Monkey babies…wasn’t that a fun year to have a baby? To this day, I love anything monkey-themed. Now I have a rooster, pig, and ox!
My husband’s necklace is a work in progress…not sure if it will ever be complete. I added a few to it since we married :)

Stasha August 25, 2011 at 12:02 am

This is so stinking COOL!! I had a feeling you were a yin yang kinda girl. LOVE IT.
Love the charm, but your ring is pretty snazzy too. Both of you gemini, WOW. Intense. And your son, he is just adorable.
Thank you for joining, your post is always worth the wait.

Christine@TheAums August 25, 2011 at 7:13 am

I should mention that my first and last borns are also Geminis…and we planned it that way. The two in the middle are just being raise as Geminis. Thanks for your support, Stasha!

yamamabad August 25, 2011 at 12:23 am

Super Cool,love the comic vibe.

Christine@TheAums August 25, 2011 at 7:13 am

I thought you would. Might turn into a new hobby for me…uh oh.

Kiddothings August 25, 2011 at 12:30 am

Love the comic! I’m a Gemini too and am always conflicted by my Yin Yang energies. Your husband’s company logo is very intriguing. :)

Christine@TheAums August 25, 2011 at 7:18 am

I just added you to my Twitter Geminis List! The comic was created at comiclife.com. Can you tell that it’s two magpies intertwined on his logo? I love it!

Brandi August 25, 2011 at 7:55 am

I have Comic Life on my computer, and have only done Ayva/Mommy stuff on it. This is by far the coolest use of a computer program that I have seen from a …Gemini! LOVE!! :-)

Christine@TheAums August 25, 2011 at 7:59 am

Oooh, what kind of Ayva/Mommy stuff have you done? I’d love to see! This was my first time using Comic Life and I am hooked!

brotio August 26, 2011 at 9:14 pm

Your Yin-Yang Kung Fu is extraordinary and you are skilled in the ways of the Wordpress! You are well on your way to becoming an Immortal.

Christine@TheAums August 27, 2011 at 8:29 pm

Thanks, bro! I would definitely like to karate chop Wordpress…

West Philly Mama August 27, 2011 at 5:50 pm

Love the comic style! And it makes total sense that you had yin/yang coming out your ears – so I’m glad you didn’t skip the post :)

Christine@TheAums August 27, 2011 at 8:28 pm

I definitely had alotta yin coming out of my yang! Comic Life is really fun and easy…you should try it!

Cookie's Mom August 28, 2011 at 5:56 am

Christine, this is very cool. Love the comic strip application. Love how you treated the whole Yin Yang theme.
- Your fellow Gemini blog mate (another source of perpetual yin yang energy).

Christine@TheAums August 28, 2011 at 12:51 pm

I just added you to my Gemini twitter list…we are a force to be reckoned with! Unless we’re not in the mood.

Fabulosokids Bruce August 29, 2011 at 6:04 pm

That may be the coolest company logo ever.

BTW, love the cherry blossoms and your new button. I especially like that there are blossoms and leaves at the same time–birth and life together–speaks to you and your aumies.

Christine@TheAums August 29, 2011 at 7:46 pm

Thanks, Bruce! I will pass along your compliment to my husband. I quite like it myself!